1846 The opening of St. Andrew’s Chapel in Bowker Row by members originally from Duke’s Alley Chapel followed by the opening of Mornington Rd (Somerset Road Presbyterian Church.
1862Dukes Alley Chapel became too small for its congregation, so the lease on the present site was bought
the foundation stone was laid on April 18th by Thomas Barnes MP and St. Georges Road Congregational Church was opened
on April 3rd 1863
August 1895 The Pulpit was reconstructed
August and September 1896 New Heating Apparatus and Electric Lights installed
October 1903 The Young Men's Institute opened.
April 1910 Land for the school buildings purchased.
May 1914 Foundation Stone for the school buildings laid
by Miss Mason
April 1915 The Sunday School opened in the school buildings
1932 Major refurbishment with removal of side galleries
1972 The union of Presbyterian and Congregational Churches of England and Wales to form The United Reformed Church.