Sunday Morning Worship is the centre of our church life.
- hold meetings to explore our faith
- hold regular prayer meeting
- support the Town Centre Chaplaincy.
- run our life as a Fairtrade Church.
- mark Christian Aid Week and One World Week each year.
- attend regular joint services with other Christians in the Town Centre
- take part in Churches together in Bolton Town Centre (CTBTC) activities such as the Advent and Lent reflections
- host a number of Lunchtime concerts and other concerts during the year.
- The Women's Guild meets on Thursday afternoons in church and The Thursday Circle in the evenings at members’ homes. The Outreach Group arranges social events as ways for us to have fun together, build up fellowship and welcome new people. Our church magazine LINK has articles of interest and news of the church family.
- As part of the Church’s mission the buildings are made available and used extensively by a number of community groups.